Requesting U.S. Army Organization Folder
When requesting a U.S. Army Organization folder, one of two things will happen. Either the current administrator will create the folder for you under their community and make you the administrator of the folder or they will make you an administrator of the community so you can create your own folder. Most of the time they will create the folder for you, but it is up to the current administrator to decide what is best. Use the following information to request a U.S. Army Organization folder:
- Log into AKO/DKO.
- Click on ‘Home’.
- Click on ‘Site Map’.
- Locate the organization that your folder will fall under.
- Click on the name of the organization to enter the site.
- Click on ‘Options’ located at the top right of the page.
- Click on ‘Send Feedback’. You can then make your request to the administrator of the site.
- The administrator of the site will have the ability to create folders within the organization file section.
- If you do not receive any response after a week, you can go to the parent site and request the folder there.
If you would like to learn more on managing folders, visit the AKO Training and Tutorials Page: https://www.us.army.mil/suite/page/139150
Back to ako help desk page