AKO (for its acronym in English, army knowledge online ) is the main Intranet U.S. Army, which is accessed through the public website of the army. AKO is considered the largest corporate intranet in the world and currently serves over 2 million registered users. The system offers simple access AKO log over 300 applications and services for military personnel. AKO Password Reset is a simple process, provided you follow a few steps.
First – Access to the email address you used to set up the account
AKO Password Reset
- Go to AKO homepage using your web browser (see References).
- Click the icon AKO located in the lower left of the page.
- Click the link to reset your password. This link is located just below the login box.
- This opens a new window that will ask your AKO username or external email address you used to register .
You will have three options to reset your password. Choose one to re-access the AKO system:
- Option 1 is reset your password using your CAC (for its acronym in English, Common Access Card). You entered this information when you signed up on AKO.
- Option 2 is reset your password via email. It will send a message to the address that you used for the initial registration process. Once you have received the email, follow the simple instructions to reset your password.
- Option 3 is to reset your password correctly answering the security questions and challenges you set when you created your account.
- Option 4 is to use Ako Help Desk Number and contact support.